[Darkroom] Sink table

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:55:57 UTC 2010

As for qa work meeting, I'm not avaiable any Tuesday or Thursday in August.
Not that I've been around much recently anyway.  I still have connectors for
the ventillation in the trunk of my car.  Hopefully I'll bring those in
soon.

Ben

On Aug 4, 2010 10:27 AM, "Sean Cusack" <sean.p.cusack at gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> wrote: >
> Yeah, the original pla...

That's a good point (Ben & Kelly!) - and it will probably give us a lot more
counter surface area as a result. I'll plan on the tall shelving unit
vanishing and having it replaced by wall hanging/floating shelves.

  > > So, one question though, Sean, is there a particular reason that you >
don't mention using the...

I'm not against using the cabinet that is there - I was just thinking from a
building perspective it would be a little harder since any other tables
would need to be at the same height/level so you don't dump stuff all over
the place in the dark. If it was a single piece countertop, this problem
would go away. Also, I kind of thought the doors on the cabinet would be a
liability for storage (the space would need to be clean enough to allow the
doors to open). However, if the underside of the table was just open, and
items were stacked there on shelving, it would be much easier to access even
though it wouldn't be as pretty. Although we could just rip the doors off
the cabinet, its kind of a waste of doors IMO, especially if that cabinet
can be used in its current form elsewhere in the space (I think Miloh was
eyeing it for the kitchen if we didn't need it).

  > > If we actually have the manpower and resources to go ahead with this,
> it might be worth havi...

This sounds like a good idea. How's Tuesday the 10th sound after the NB
member meeting? I think it just needs to be a 30 minute diggity to get some
ideas out there for anyone that is interested. Sound OK?

> > > -Kelly > > On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 07:13, Ben Rupert <meowdip at gmail.com>
wrote: > > Hey Sean, ...