[Darkroom] Sink table

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:55:41 UTC 2010

Yeah, the original plan would make all of the current shelves
unnecessary. Given how small the space is, I think that built in
storage will always be more efficient than furniture. I think it's
still worth planning to build shelves.

So, one question though, Sean, is there a particular reason that you
don't mention using the cabinet that the sink is currently resting in?
I thought it seemed fine. Just needs a countertop. And then we could
make an adjacent table/counter with storage underneath.

If we actually have the manpower and resources to go ahead with this,
it might be worth having a small work meeting. I'm around.

-Kelly