[Darkroom] Sink table

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 23:23:38 UTC 2010

As far as general chemistry goes, vinyl should be OK for stuff that is OK to
be poured down the drain anyways. Also, its going to be acid resistant
whereas stainless steel is not which is probably most important in the
foreseeable future.

27" is only 3" longer than what the currently planned space for the table
is...don't know if that really kills it or not.

My big question - does this particular sink offer us some benefit that the
stainless one will not (i.e. is there a really cool reason for us to get the
defacto darkroom sink instead of the one thats already sitting in the
space)?

Sean