[Darkroom] Darkroom Chemical inventory

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 23:14:56 UTC 2010

Awesome! Thanks Lilia.

I seem to recall from my cursory inspection a couple weeks ago that
stop and fix were our weak spots.

My ultimate plan was to make some lists sorted by chemical type, and
then put together a few process lists (for film type Z use chem A then
chem B then chem C, etc) so that we have an idea of what development
processes we can actually pull off, and what gaps would be most useful
to fill.

Starting high level categories would be:

Color film developer, stop, bleach, etc (I don't know all the steps to C41)
Color print developer, etc
BW film developer, stop, fix (sorted by dev type: phenidone, metol, etc)
BW print developer, stop, fix
Flo / hypo washes
Toner
Varnish