[Darkroom] A metric fuck ton of enlargers

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:34:59 UTC 2010

AFAIK no one has inventoried the enlargers. We should probably do that at
some point and make a wiki page for them.

I suspect we will continue getting donated enlargers, and I don't think we
have a use for so many of them, so I would encourage sending one or two to
the hack shelf if they're not up to par.

-Kelly