[Darkroom] scanography

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 05:42:10 UTC 2010

i finally used out scanner and maded a scanz:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11075023/scan17_edit_sm.png

the strings in that one are a vibrant neon pink IRL. the led's on the
scanner arm seem to have a bluish tint so maybe that's why. it's a feature,
not a bug!

also there was alot more banding and noise and dust that i cleaned out in
gimp. caveat emptor / fyi.

-lilia