[Darkroom] digital IR camera

Peter Hamel hamelp at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 05:22:47 UTC 2010

Those are great, I especially like this one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joachimp/4088441337/

Did you get the white balance in camera, or is that in photoshop?

The camera I used does pure red pictures by default, the closest I could get to white, in camera, was with fluorescent white balance, which made the pinkish pictures I put on flickr (then I was too lazy to edit them to neutral from there).