[Darkroom] digital IR camera

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 05:35:47 UTC 2010

Peter-
> Did you get the white balance in camera, or is that in photoshop?
Thats all in camera. As long as you can set a custom white balance on
the camera, you just need to find something that is highly emissive in
IR, such as healthy green grass on a bright sunny day. Take your white
balance from that grass.

Also, most/all of those images are using a R72 IR pass filter, which
filters light less than ~720nm by > 1000 times. The images with the
brown/yellow hue are from my un-modified dslr with the R72 in place,
long exposures in bright sunlight.

glad you liked them!

-Joachim