[Darkroom] sink?

dpc weasel at meer.net
Sat Jan 2 15:39:01 UTC 2010

Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> writes:

> I think we still need one. But I also think Rubin had a lead on where we
> might get one cheap? Or was that someone else.
>
> Shallow would be nice, long would be nice, two drains would be really nice,
> and pretty is unimportant.  I think we wouldn't turn down any free sink at
> this point though. We can always replace it.

i realized that one problem w/ th one i have, is that it isn't
freestanding (like the ones that are in the auction house @23rd/folsom
that rubin pointed out). maybe i'll walk by down the street again and
get a feel for their price (or if they'll take barter for a discount :-).

\p
---
What you see is what you get. If you don't see it, it will get you.
		- Jacob Frenkel, vice chairman of AIG