[Darkroom] Darkroom update

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 04:04:17 UTC 2010

Ben and I spent some time figuring out next steps for the darkroom,
and I've edited the wiki page:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Darkroom

We're going to work on ventilation this week and hanging the door.
Scott is back on his feet and hopes to have the pipes in by the end of
next week.

We really need to settle on a sink soon.  Ben and I will probably make
a few more attempts to find a shallow, two-drain sink. Any leads would
be appreciated.

Also added to the equipment list are our latest donations. We now have
a digital film camera, a digital video camera, and an old school
polaroid with a medium format body. I'll post any further news on that
stuff.

-Kelly