[Darkroom] equipment inventory + where's the digital film camera??

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 19:59:39 UTC 2010

I disagree that it's a waste of energy, since it doesn't actually cost
me that much. I can understand that you might be at that point, but I
still have plenty of energy to give to this. Also, I think that "It's
Noisebridge" is not an excuse.

I feel comforted by the idea that maybe the camera was always dirty.
I'll clean it either way. It does seem that the useful product of my
concern might be some basic protocol for borrowing equipment. I'm
still not sure what the best way to go about that is, but I'm sure
that future failures will make clear the bugs that we need to patch.

-K