[Darkroom] [Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseBridge Rehab Day

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 00:51:58 UTC 2010

I'll be around. I'd like to make some progress on the darkroom, but
I'm not sure how far my expertise will take me. The duct for the fan
is half done, so I'd like to finish that or at least light seal it
temporarily, because we have some development work to do that requires
the darkroom to be dark.

-Kelly