[Darkroom] Construction update #2

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 07:56:40 UTC 2010

Sounds awesome! Thanks Sean! I'll be by NB on Sat to work on stuff. We
should check in before then so I can coordinate with what you're
working on. We'll probably want to use some combination of opaque
caulk, paint, and gaff tape to re-light-seal around the vent. Duct
tape is definitely the right choice for, well, ducts, but it often
isn't light-tight anymore as it starts to dry. We've been using
guaranteed light-tight substances just to be safe. It's really
annoying when a room becomes gradually and subtly less light-tight.

As far as the bathroom, I generally check with Zedd or Scott. We
should chat them up this weekend.

-K