[Darkroom] Mystery Film

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 17:48:59 UTC 2010

Hi Craig,

We have everything you need to process your film. If you're feeling
ambitious or DIY-ish, feel free to jump in. There's a copy of Ansel Adams'
intro photo book on the counter in the darkroom if you need a technical
reference on the process. If you're a little hesitant to go it alone I'd be
happy to guide you through the steps. Let me know when would be a convenient
time to meet up.

And if anyone else lurking on this list wants to learn to process black and
white film, you can tag along too.

Lilia