[Darkroom] Mystery Film

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 17:52:58 UTC 2010

Oh good, Tri-X is super straightforward to develop. I think it might
actually be on our chart of development times. Just be sure to use the
times for 400ISO.

I'm not around again until Tuesday, and probably not for a week and a
half after that. Lilia may be able to stop by and help you.

BTW, last time I developed there I found out that some of our film
tanks leak. We should probably take inventory and get rid of stuff at
some point.

-Kelly