[Darkroom] State of the room?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:11:28 UTC 2010

The starred items are ones I don't know how to do myself. Everything else I
have designed and spec-ed out on graph paper.

Here's the agenda:

-Install 2 levels of shelving above the sink using L brackets. (2 of 15" x
52" plywood) Second shelf should be reinforced sufficiently to support the
countertop in it's backsplash position.

-Cut down MDF/laminate tabletop that is currently on sink (dimensions not
accessible at this moment, can brief someone later) to make a countertop to
go over the long sink well.

-Build hinge base for countertop (using a 2x4 and door hinges)

-Install hooks for countertop to bottom shelf

*-Design and construct some place to mount the faucet and temperature
controller filters

*-Figure out wtf is up with those temp control units (only Joachim seemed to
grok them at all)

*-Hook up sink faucets & drain (plumbing is done)

-Build more stable tables for the enlargers. Should be 2 sep tables, both
with space underneath for the rolling stool/bench thingies, which have
storage and are awesome.

Shopping list:
2 of 15" x 52" plywood
L brackets (6-8?)
Door hinges (2-3, pref black)
1 2x4
Hooks or latches of some kind to attach lifted countertop to bottom
Epoxy for counter
Primer
Flat black paint
Mini fridge