[Darkroom] State of the room?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:15:35 UTC 2010

More alsoer,

Fun toy shopping list:

Better safelights (probably just need new bulbs)
Drying rack for prints (I'm contemplating building this myself. I have a
rough design idea. Something collapsible would be ideal given our space
constraints.)
Chemicals for C41 machine
Stop solution and fixer for BW dev (We started taking inventory and we're
lacking)

I just bought 200' of that new 35mm motion picture color film, and I plan to
load a bulk loader with it and donate it to NB.

-K