[Darkroom] State of the room?

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 00:04:58 UTC 2010

Acquired: 8 12"x14" shelf brackets, two door hinges, and one big hook and
eye set for a latch. Couldn't find black though, srry. :-/ They're in an ace
hardware bag in the d'room.

Also I found a 64" 2x4 in the pile of wood in the woodshop area and stashed
it in the darkroom too. One of its long edges is sorta sheared off but it
seems like it'll work. There are plenty of boards there that we could cut
into shelves too.

Maybe its time for a work day soon?