[Darkroom] Darkroom status update + Kirlian test strip results

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 03:35:11 UTC 2010

> Also messy was the discovery that the plumbing is leaking. I put two buckets
> down there and tried to tighten it but I don't really know what I'm doing.
> It looked like it was only loosely attached before I tightened it, and the
> second, large sink is still only loosely attached. We should really epoxy
> the counter if we're going to do it and then firmly attach it and rig up the
> latches on the shelf so we can use the big sink.

I stopped by today and fixed the drainage pipes.  The sink table had
to be moved a few inches to the right, it shouldn't be right up
against the North wall or the pipes will separate and leak again.
I'll look into getting a longer section of drainage pipe if the sink
table needs to go up against the wall.

Just tighten drainage seals by hand if there's a leak, while making
sure the white plastic O rings are completely on the pipe segments.

-rma