[Darkroom] Intro and Questions

Tarek Al-Zand talzand at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:16:57 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just saying hi as I have now permanently relocated to SF.  I will
definitely be putting in some time in the darkroom in the next couple
of weeks.  If anyone is planning on doing some black and white
processing over the next month or so, drop me a line and maybe we
could do it together.

BTW, do you all ever go out and take some photos together?  I'd be
down for a photo meet-up as I would love to meet more people.

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Tarek