[Darkroom] E6 success! and future color dev plans

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Aug 16 09:34:09 UTC 2011

Kelly wrote, On 2011-08-15 22:30:
> - The negative dryer sucks! How do people get the negs to not flail
> around? We weighted the bottom a bit but it didn't seem to help. Also
> I don't know what happened to all our neg clips. This is really a
> problem that needs to be addressed. Air-drying can result in damage
> from drips and stuff. Not to mention dust sticking.

The clips are either in the plastic bin above the sink on that tiny
shelf, or clipped to the top of the right most black metal shelf. There
should be hard drive magnets stuck to them or to the conduit pipe above
the light switch. Two of those on the bottom clip are enough to weigh
down a strip of film in my experience.

The dryer isn't perfect but then again so isn't the rest of our setup.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net