[Darkroom] Light leaks

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Feb 16 02:44:54 UTC 2011

So I installed the moldering around the door, no more light leaks there.
There are still leaks under the door, which I've tried to fix but it's
pretty hopeless since the floor is at a slant and kind of fucked. There
are also leaks around where the door meets the frame as the crap foam
stuff gets wrapped and comes off. I think the right solution is a simple
curtain, and then be done with it.

I'm also noticing leaks under the North wall next to the door, which can
be fixed with some spray foam I think and possibly vinyl floor molding.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net