[Darkroom] Light leaks

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 21:50:22 UTC 2011

Yeah, last time I worked in there I taped over a bunch of the foam
with gaffer's tape because the leaks were so bad. Also, I bought a
bunch of spray foam. If it's not in the darkroom it's on my shelf.

What the heck is mouldering? You mean like wood moulding? I think that
we should put up a moulding frame around the door to block those light
leaks.

And yeah, under the door is problematic. I think that a larger, plump,
boa-like base might seal it. The curtain maze that Audrey and I made
should be around somewhere and it has a sandbagged bottom on the main
curtain. You should use that if you want to just build a curtain.

-Kelly