[Darkroom] Light leaks

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 00:49:55 UTC 2011

Yeah bro, that's why I keep my gaffers tape on my shelf. I would
prefer that people use gaffers tape for sealing, since it's flat
black.

Darkroom folks are welcome to borrow it from my shelf, but for
light-sealing purposes only. Nofair making faux-leather leggings out
of it. No matter how tempting that may be.

Since Sean has voiced no comparable threats, feel free to make
metallic leggings out of his tape.

-Kelly