[Darkroom] donation of large developing trays, blowing up images

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 19:35:56 UTC 2011

Hey Marissa,

If you're interested in official membership, here's the summary of the
consensus process:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Membership and here's the
FAQ on membership: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Membership/FAQ.

We also offer "affiliate" monthly donations, for non-members. See
here: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Donate_or_Pay_Dues

Buying chems is also nice of course. Your call.

-K