[Darkroom] Hello and looking for liquid bromine

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 21:45:09 UTC 2011

The noisebridge darkroom fan is overkill for standard film development
but not strong enough for something you would normally use a chemical
hood for. We're not sure on exact CFM.

Noisebridge does not have roof access for anything other than
installing antennas. We also don't have a chemical locker. There is a
fridge in the darkroom.

It's probably inappropriate to keep seriously toxic chemicals like
mercury or bromine at noisebridge long-term.

-Kelly