[Darkroom] Hello and looking for liquid bromine

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:49:05 UTC 2011

Christian, I only left a few mL of bromine in the darkroom.  You are welcome
to take it if you want.  I'm not too concerned with leaving bromine or
mercury there myself, but if other people are then I think we should store
them somewhere else and bring them to the space only when they are being
used.

Ben