[Darkroom] Help document Journey to the End of the Night - June 18th

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Jun 16 08:59:26 UTC 2011

So I honestly don't know if I already mailed this list or not, but can't
find a record of it, sooo...

I'm throwing a giant street game on the even of June 18th and am looking
for people to document the event. You would be required to zip between
checkpoints in the game and photograph people getting chased. It's
actually a pretty fun event to be shooting at.

You can find more information about it here...

http://5yearsrunning.com

If you're interested please send me a direct email and I can give you
more details on when to show up and where. Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net