[Darkroom] Introduction

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:00:40 UTC 2011

Cool! Can't wait to see the prints...and do you have a place that you were
planning on sending it to? There's a place in colorado that I've
historically sent my stuff to, but they only run double 8 once very month or
so, so turn around is sloooooow. Would love to know if you've got a fix on a
cooler spot!

Sean