[Darkroom] Introduction

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:24:46 UTC 2011

Mr. Stuart!

Am I correct in assuming that by double run you mean its a double 8mm
camera? i.e. you bought 16mm film and are planning on cutting it in half?

I have a mansfield holiday II double 8 at home...it doesn't use cartridges,
its a straight up spool. I do a pretty good job unloading/reloading the film
in my bathroom and not getting many light problems on Cine-X, so I would
think the NB darkroom would be OK for what you're looking for...those old
cameras (ok, maybe I should say my old camera) has some leaks in it anyways
that makes the resulting images look pretty rad IMHO.

Sean