[Darkroom] Introduction

Stuart O. Anderson stuart at whispersys.com
Wed Jun 8 23:09:47 UTC 2011

Hey Sean -

Well, I don't plan to process it myself, but yes, it's 16mm Cine-X bw
reversal that gets exposed twice, then cut in half after it's
developed.  You actually flip the magazine after it runs through once
and then run it through again to expose the second side (thus 'double run').

I'll give loading the magazines a shot in the noisebridge darkroom soon.

Stuart