[Darkroom] Fwd: fujifilm pictography 3500

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 03:24:20 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Morris <cymraegish at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Darkroom] fujifilm pictography 3500
To: Chris Murphy <chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com>

I think I have found a terminator. I already said I could provide a minimal
SCSI card for free but I would rather not give up my only high density cable
although I could load it for testing - its not a real good one anyway
(connector is put on by hand).

Also I have paid recent experience setting up and maintaining legacy systems
(a little business on the side). I have never donated services but I am
willing here. The updates for Jaguar can be tedious (quite a few layered and
rebooting between despite the "combined update") to complete so warning. If
the OS got trashed somehow possibly related to not getting all the updates,
I suppose. I have seen people never did any of the updates and some MacOS
10.x were very unstable when first released (10.4 took about a year before
it worked right).

Anything I can do to help, I am pretty good working with my hands as well,
not very fast maybe. Don't know anything about dye-sub printers other than
that they are great for making high quality prints.

Brian