[Darkroom] fujifilm pictography 3500

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 05:55:10 UTC 2011

I'm here to help. The issue with the printer is that the prints are
sticking to a drum inside. My guess is that the water is not filtered
well enough so I brought another filter and left it under the printer.

  The g4 has two hard drives and I doubt that they went bad. One of
the drives that had OS X was newish. It's true you need an adaptec
card. Probably cheap on eBay. But no need for a computer or SCSI card
at this stage. Test prints can be made without a host machine. Just
use the printer's OS to make a test print.

See you next week.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone