[Darkroom] I broke my leg and abandoned some prints and things in the darkroom!

m. birdsvsworms at gmail.com
Tue May 3 03:52:53 UTC 2011

Hey ya'll,

I had been frequenting the darkroom earlier this year.  Then I broke my
femur and haven't returned.  I left some prints and negs and paper in one of
the drawers under the enlarger table.  I just wanted to let you guys know I
do intend on picking it up and have not abandoned it permanently.  It says
something like, "Marissa's prints please don't take."

Thanks guys and it's great to know everyone is having fun with the
darkroom!  I'm not sure when I'll make it back, but sometime soon I believe!

-Marissa