[Darkroom] who wants to do some E-6?

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:47:57 UTC 2011

Wow, list exploded, list...
I like me some e6, not sure if I have any I'm willing to burn through
in a week. The last roll of cheap e6 purchased at PW had a yellow 1/3
frame stripe across the bottom(top) of the whole roll which is not
really my kink. Buy hey, maybe the instgram crowd would be into
that... much love, photos and socialization will happen when I'm done
with the stupid that is exams at the end of next week.
<3
-Joachim