[Darkroom] who wants to do some E-6?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:51:02 UTC 2011

I have one E6 roll that needs developing, but I think if we're going
to mix up a batch of chems it would be good to have a backlog of at
least a half dozen rolls of film ready to develop.

If I had the time I would buy some bulk slide film, roll it onto a
bunch of 24 shot rolls, leave it on a shelf for the noisebridgers that
shoot film to come by and grab (over the course of a week,
realistically), and then give everyone a week to shoot it, and do the
E6 dev round the following weekend. That would give us 2 weeks to
acquire the bath temperature controllers and the containers for the
chems.

But I'm crazy busy. If someone wants to help me, I can co-lead an E6
group project. (Rubin...?)

-Kelly

PS. a few searches make it look like buying 100' of slide film is next
to impossible. I found 100' of Velvia 100F (which is nice film) for
$179 (which is what, $8/roll? crazypants.) I'm now looking at lots of
pre-rolled slide film. Jas, any tips on buying cheap slide film?