[Darkroom] who wants to do some E-6?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:00:33 UTC 2011

looks like $6/roll for 36-shot 35mm Velvia 100F is as good as it gets.
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=slide+film+velvia+100F+35mm&_sacat=0&_odkw=slide+film+velvia+100F&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

And e100vs runs closer to $10/roll on ebay. :( That's what I REALLY want.
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=slide+film+e100vs+35mm&_sacat=0&_odkw=slide+film+velvia+100F+35mm&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
But it's better ($7.50) on adorama, but that's by the single roll so I
feel like we ought to be able to do better than that...
http://www.adorama.com/KKE100VS36U.html

Maybe it would be easier to just shoot the film we have? I have a good
amount of 120 slide film, but I've shot up all of my 35mm, so I'm
looking to buy more e100vs.

I seem to have decided that we're going to do this. Now I just need to
rope someone into helping me, and find some people to shoot a bunch of
slide film. Who wants to commit to shooting some slide film in the
next couple weeks? (Joachim you are not getting out of this.)

-Kelly