[Darkroom] bulk loaders & blue dupe film

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:44:10 UTC 2012

I met a girl last night (Marian?) who's been using the darkroom and we
talked about the bulk loaders. I told her I was interested in shooting
some of the bulk motion picture film available on the internets these
days. I bought a can of it way back but I can't find it now.

I did however find the can of CDU II I bought, and I'm going to load
this into a bulk loader and bring it to Noisebridge. Anyone want some?
Here's how it shoots, roughly:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/see_sar2/3726327807/
It's similar to the dupe film Rubin shot with me:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubin110/tags/colorslideduplication/

And on a side note, the bulk loaders in the fridge look really rusty.
Maybe we shouldn't keep them in there?

-Kelly