[Darkroom] Darkroom calendar and updates

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:38:22 UTC 2012

Your reaction is really bizarre to me, Rubin. I really would have
expected you to be aware of and communicate the norms in the space
regarding storing personal items. I agree that having contact info is
a also a norm, but I was unaware of anyone else keeping anywhere near
the volume of stuff that Celeste has in there. I mean, this is what
member shelves are for. She has a 2 drawer filing cabinet of dedicated
personal space. That would probably all fit very nicely on a member
shelf.

Can you clarify who else is storing personal items in the room?
Because I am not aware of anything else. All of the paper in the large
bins was donated and so was the film. I agree that we've all kept
personal projects there at one time or another but generally for less
than a week while they were in progress.

I just think a few square feet of space in there is really valuable,
and don't want to see it dedicated to personal storage when we have
member shelves for that. I should also point out that non-members can
have member shelves. Celeste, I would be happy to clear one for you.

-Kelly