[Darkroom] Darkroom calendar and updates

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:55:37 UTC 2012

Thanks for the perspective, Miloh.

If you know anyone who's storing random crap in the darkroom on a
regular basis I'd appreciate if you said something to them about it.
Or, if you're feeling callous, you can tell me who they were and I'll
vent my current backlog of fury on them. I'll be fair, I promise. Fair
but furious. (maybe you shouldn't tell me till next week)

I think historically we've done a decent job of organizing online
because there weren't very many of us. We've never successfully
coordinated online with people we didn't actually know and work with
in the space because those people never existed till now. And now it
seems there's a new wave of people using the space but not yet fully
meshed with the old guard, which makes me a little anxious. I'm sure
we'll work it out, but it might need to involve (wince) interacting in
meatspace.

-K