[Darkroom] toorcamp

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 00:29:08 UTC 2012

the pinhole stuff I'm thinking of is negatives with something like 24"x 36"
or larger exposures using old cocoa barrels which have a nice seal and a
box truck for the developing.... huge prints that get displayed the same
day they are taken...

jason chinn used to run it and I'm alwayss bugging him about the chance of
getting a pinhole crew running regularly out of noisebridge or whatnot
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonchinn/2846052473/

does anyone know about developing architecture paper with some simple
household chemical vapor?  I forgot the chemistry but a photographer
mentioned it to me as a possibility once.

anyone going to toorcamp that wants to help out with a pinhole camp for
bigg images?

-rma