[Darkroom] toorcamp

Michael Emhofer emi.oder.so at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:58:22 UTC 2012

On 10.07.2012, at 02:29, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:

> the pinhole stuff I'm thinking of is negatives with something like 24"x 36" or larger exposures using old cocoa barrels which have a nice seal and a box truck for the developing.... huge prints that get displayed the same day they are taken...
They did paper negatives - exposed paper, developed it, exposed another paper through it.

> does anyone know about developing architecture paper with some simple household chemical vapor?  I forgot the chemistry but a photographer mentioned it to me as a possibility once.

What he or she meant was most likely cyanotype. It gives a white on blue print (thats where the term 'blueprint' came from) and you do not need a proper darkroom for doing it.
Here is a tutorial: http://www.alternativephotography.com/wp/processes/cyanotype/cyanotype-classic-process

> anyone going to toorcamp that wants to help out with a pinhole camp for bigg images?
sry, too far away :P

- emi