[Darkroom] For sale: Canon Rebel XSi body, split prism, good battery, screen protector

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Mar 29 18:27:11 UTC 2012

The sensor has been cleaned recently, but the focus screen is a tad bit
dusty. I'll include the original focus screen. Comes with straps and a
lens mount cap. The exterior body is fairly scuffed up, everything else
works just fine. If you would like a lens I can assist you on finding
something suitable to buy.

Also throwing in an hour or two long lesson by me on how to use the
camera and an introduction on how to not suck at photography. If you've
been wanting to get into digital photography beyond a pocket camera,
this is it. Asking for $300.

Thanks.

--
Rubin