[Darkroom] Celeste's nicer englarger,Fundraising

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Mar 31 01:25:02 UTC 2012

Celeste wants to bring a bad ass black and white enlarger to the space
to replace the current one we've got, it's motorized and all that. The
current table she's donated isn't big enough for that enlarger and the
current color one we have.

In the past Miloh offered to help build us extremely stable table just
as long as we were able to throw money into parts. The table we need is
around 58in by 26in.

Anyone out there willing to throw some money into parts? Miloh how much
do you think we'll need?

PS. Celeste has been amazing at keeping the space clean and usable for
the past couple of weeks. Go Celeste!

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net