[Darkroom] Darkroom calendar and updates

Chris Williams chris at mentalaperture.com
Thu Mar 15 00:28:13 UTC 2012

Hi Celeste,

Yay! I am so glad the darkroom is being worked on. I've really wanted to
start using it but hadn't had time to figure out how to get everything
set up (and moved around to make space to work).

I'm away the rest of the month, but would love to come meet you when I'm
back, in April.

I've got a few random bits of equipment I picked up from storage over
xmas that I didn't see when I was in there previously, like a film
washer, as well as some fresh chemicals, to donate.

Cheers,
Chris