[Darkroom] Darkroom calendar and updates

Celeste Lindahl celeste.lindahl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 00:00:28 UTC 2012

Hello fellow darkroomers!

First let me start by introducing myself: My name is Celeste (aka SpaceCat
by some :)) and I've been doing the photography thing for as long as I can
remember. I've set up darkrooms everywhere I've lived, which has been a
great experience. I work mainly with film, so the darkroom is the place I
like to call home.

As such, I'm going to be spending a fair amount of time in the one you know
in the near future. If you entered the space in the last day, you may have
noticed that it has been organized and cleaned up a bit. With the help of
Robert (rayc) we brought in a larger table that I had (it fits both
enlargers now!) and tried to make the space a bit more functional and
accessible. The goal being that everything communally used can be easily
reached and found. I also cleaned up the enlargers a bit (they need a bit
more work) and tried to get rid of as much dust as possible in the time I
was there.

During the meeting last night, the space was suggested for silk screening
in the future too. If anyone on the list is interested in meeting up to
discuss potential improvements I would love to. In general, I'd like to
meet anyone and everyone who's involved with the darkroom in any way, if
only just to check out what you guys are making. If there's a calendar
currently being used for coordination, I would also love to be added :)

Anywho, sorry for the long message. Just wanted to touch base and say hey
and meet you guys, even if only virtually.

Hope you're all having a great one.

Celeste