[Digitalarchivists] Reminder

miloh miloh at froggytoad.net
Tue Apr 30 20:25:01 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

Are there holes that need drilling or do we need screwdrivers and
wrenches?  I can bring assembly hand tools ([there definitely aren't
any good ones currently at Noisebridge].

If you need drilling, the wired Makita drill was there recently. It
might be difficult to use without a chuck key.

I was planning on coming to the nb meeting (it's at 8pm in the main
hall) to announce the DA group and take care of some business, I'll
try to be there by 6pm.

-Miloh