[Digitalarchivists] Fwd: Noisebridge DIY Book Scanner

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 17:29:09 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jude Coelho <judec at archive.org>
Date: Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: Noisebridge DIY Book Scanner
To: "newmy51 at gmail.com" <newmy51 at gmail.com>, Robert Miller <
Robert at archive.org>

 Hi Danny,

After you left on Friday, I heard back on an email I had sent to Daniel
Reetz a week earlier, and he suggested we contact Noisebridge and look into
working together since you had one of the kits. Synchronicity!

Let me see what Robert has to say about the time frame and I'll get back to
you asap. His email is CCed here btw.

Jude Coelho
Process Manager
Internet Archive