[Digitalarchivists] Meeting this week?

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:28:13 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Do you want to meet up this week before everyone heads out for the
holidays? I'm free on Wednesday and Friday.

Andrew has been making a bunch of improvements to our kit, including a
dedicated terminal, and wants to run workshops in 2015. Danny Newman has
suggested selling our DSLRs to get more supplies, two cheaper sets of
cameras and funds for a second kit. Would be cool to meet up and discuss
all this. Plus, we haven't all hung out together in a while!

Let me know,
John