[Digitalarchivists] Tentative Workshop dates

Andrew Defries andrew.defries at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 03:07:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As mentioned in the last email. I'm looking to do a intro workshop I and II
for two hours each at Noisebridge in Jan 2015. I've tentatively selected
Jan 7 and 14th from 7-9 pm.

I will provide an intro, hands on demo, and guide users through the process
which may or may not include post processing and re-publishing steps. This
will be decided on the fly depending on the attendees and other factors.

Dany Newman, who is your contact at the Mycological society? We need to
give them a heads up and also see if they can send a representative(s).

Thanks,

Andrew